Writing papers is probably not your favorite college activity. Let’s face it. It takes a huge amount of time and work to produce just one research paper for one course. And here you are with five courses this semester. That’s probably five of these puppies to write. Worse yet, most of them will probably be due toward the end of the semester, putting the pressure on while you are also studying for final exams. This is a “perfect storm” just waiting to happen.
Unless you are a time management whiz, chances are you come up to the end of a semester with a huge workload. And writing papers is a huge part of that workload. Think about what is involved in just producing a single paper.
The Process of Writing a Paper
You know the drill on this one because you have written papers before. If you want a good grade, these are the steps you must follow:
- You must choose a topic. While this might seem easy, think again. Your instructor will provide a large topic area. You must narrow that down to a smaller sub-topic that will meet specifications given for length and scope. One word of advice here: get that topic approved by your instructor before you move forward
- Now you are ready to start research. This takes a lot of time, and you must be selective about resources you use. At the college level, they must be primary, if possible, and from credible and respected authors in the topic field
- After your research, you should have a good understanding of the topic – enough to craft that critical thesis statement. This will present readers with the major point you will be making in your paper
- Now it’s time to organize your research so that you can divide your points into sub-topics and decide in what order you will be presenting them
- Craft your outline next, using those sub-topics and then providing details under each section
- Finally, you are ready to write your rough draft. And the operative word here is “rough.” You will not be turning this in as your final piece
- That rough draft must be reviewed and edited. And all in-text citations must be inserted in the correct format
- Once you then re-write that draft into your final piece, you will have to create your bibliography and make sure that the required format style is correct.
Obviously, paper writing is a long and involved process. Now think about doing this five times a semester, and it is easy to get anxious. How will you get these papers written and meet all your other coursework assignments and that studying for exams completed? It’s probably time to get some writing paper help. The question is: where to go?
Can I Get Cheap Paper Writing Help Somewhere?
Of course, you can. You can find a cheap paper writing service by just doing a Google search. There are thousands of them. You can open several websites and look for cheap prices. After all, if that is your only criteria, you won’t have any problem.
But here is the other side of that coin. In looking for a cheap writing service, you will probably end up with a huge number of companies that do not provide quality. Here is what they look like:
- If you get on their websites, you will see poor quality of writing – grammar and composition that indicate ownership by foreigners
- In many instances, you will only be able to communicate with the company via email – pretty slow if you have urgent issues
- There will probably not be a lot of information about the writers that are used, but you should know this: writing services that offer cheap prices are not paying their writers well. So, where do you think they are getting these writers? The good one will go to higher paying companies; the poor, unqualified ones will work for cheap services. The papers you get will be of poor quality, and you will be embarrassed to turn them in.
Our advice? Bite the bullet and cough up money for a professional, reputable writing service that will cost more but will be top quality.
How Do I Find a Good Paper Writing Service?
You don’t find one pouring through thousands of results that you get from a Google search. Options are massive, and you don’t have time, much less understanding of what you must look for to find one that is reliable and top-notch. You have a couple of other options:
- If you know of other students who have used a writing service and who have been satisfied with what they received, then that is probably a good recommendation. You could try the same service
- You can look on any of major consumer review websites, such as Yelp, and search for writing service reviews. You are bound to find some
- You can come to our website, because we focus only on evaluations of writing services, and can give you far more information than just a few customer reviews.
How do You Evaluate Paper Writing Services?
We have a several-step process when we review any paper writing service, and it is the same process for all of them, to keep things fair and give our users the most objective information.
- We begin with a complete review of the paper writing website. This means we read every word of content on that site, checking for quality of writing, products and services offered, policies and guarantees, our own experience contacting their customer support department, the pricing structure, information on its writers, samples if available, additional benefits, etc.
- We then search for customer feedback that is published anywhere else on the web and openly solicit comments from actual customers. We do not put a lot of stock in the on-site testimonials because they can certainly be faked. We want to hear from actual customers
- When we finish looking at all these factors, we write up a full detailed summary of our findings and rate the company in several categories.
Our goal is to give students complete and factual information about paper writing services so that they can make smart choices. Paper writing services online vary so much in their quality, we want students to get the full picture of any service they are considering. And when they read through our ratings and reviews, they will be able to find the best paper writing service to meet their needs.
The Bottom Line: Paper Writing Services Online Are Not Equal
We wish things were different. We wish that paper writing companies were all professional, reliable, and committed to giving their customers the highest quality of writing and services. Unfortunately, this is not the case. And that is not unusual. In any e-commerce industry, there are those that strive to meet customer demands and offer top quality products and services. But there will always be those that are out to make a “quick buck” by deceiving consumers and then delivering inferior quality. We have found many of these scammers since we have been in this business, and will report them to our site users as we find them.
What We Offer You
Our website is focused on evaluating online writing services so that we can present the best paper writing service companies, as well as those to avoid. In addition to that, though, we are also committed to student success in all areas of student life. So, we have other features that our users can access, as follows:
- We provide a discussion feature. This allows users to speak with one another on a number of topics related to their lives as students. It operates almost as a social media site but one that is dedicated to conversations about issues related to students and their schooling
- We have a blog with some great articles related to student life – strategies and tips for making your experiences during your academic years as good as possible. You will find articles about improving your own writing skills, but also topics related to time management, budgeting, overload and burnout, interpersonal relationships, and more.
Come on over to our site. You will find a community that is dedicated to making your school years the best they can be.