CanadianWritings is successfully managing its position in this market for quite some time while offering a good service with affordable pricing options.
Their site canadianwritings.com has a clean design, easy to navigate, and to find the right type of service. The online calculator is easy to use, and you can get a quote in a matter of seconds.
We want to find out more about how they work, what they offer, and the total cost.
If you want to get an estimate, the best thing to do is to use their online calculator, which is available right on the homepage of CanadianWritings.com.
Pricing depends on the usual factors, which are the norm in the industry:
- Total number of pages/ words – one page consists of 275 words
- Level of difficulty or academics level required for your work – for example, editing an existing work will cost you ten folds less than writing a Ph.D. thesis
- Urgency or deadline – the more time they have to write your paper, the less you’re going to pay
This pricing system is pretty much the norm in the online writing industry. Their starting price is $17.36, which is the industry average.
If you want to get an additional discount, CanadianWritings has some good options for you:
- 1st-time customer discount of 20% – this discount is properly advertised on the homepage, and it’s a great way to save some money with your first order
- Life-time discounts for a high-volume or returning customers
Life-time discounts are extremely valuable for returning customers. Some companies in this industry will base those discounts on the total amount of money you spent, but that’s not the case with CanadianWritings. Their lifetime discounts are phenomenal, and it’s really easy to qualify for those:
- 5% discount – you only have to order 15 pages in total in order to qualify for this one. Just to give a comparison, on some other sites you have to pay hundreds of dollars in order to qualify for their starting 5% discount
- 10% discount – you’re eligible for this one once you order 50 pages in total
- 15% discount – you have to order 100 pages in total in order to qualify
These life-time discounts are extremely useful for customers, and they are a great way for CanadianWritings to distinguish themselves from their competitors.
Types of Services
CanadianWritings has a wide range of services to offer:
- Proofreading – a great way to enhance the quality of your work by getting an online professional to double-check the quality and make necessary adjustments
- Editing – if you want to improve technicalities and grammar, this is the service to choose. It’s a great tool for students to pass their paper with the first submission
- Resume/ CV Writing – an excellent tool for unemployed professionals to improve the design and content of their resume. CanadianWritings has Linkedin-Bio writing services as well, which is useful for employed professionals
- Copywriting – whether you need an article written or the whole website content, this is the option to go with
- Multiple Choice Questions – a great tool for academics to improve the quality of their exam questions. If you want to research some topic, you might benefit from this service as well
- Admission Services – great service for future academics
- Dissertation Services – it’s definitely not an easy task to write a dissertation on your own. You might need help with the research or maybe even just to start the work, which is why this might help you a lot
- Academic Paper Writing – extremely useful tool if you want to write a book or if you’re researching an important topic for your paper
- Maths, Physics, Economics, and Statistics Problems – this is definitely not an easy task, and help from someone with a lot of experience and projects behind them might be just the thing you need
CanadianWritings offers a pretty common range of payment options. You can use one of the following options to pay for their services:
- PayPal – which is definitely our favorite and recommended option
- Credit cards – American Express, Visa, Discover, Mastercard are all available and safe to use
- Wire transfer and e-checks
These options are pretty common within the industry, and everyone can choose the best one that works for them.
As with many other competitors, the cancellation time is the only category that’s transparent and really easy to understand when it comes to the cancellation policy. Every other category is subjective and will be decided on a case-by-case basis.
- Cancellation Time – in the best case scenario, you might get a 100% refund, but you have to cancel with CanadianWritings before the writer has been assigned. If you’re late and the writer is already assigned, you are eligible to get a 70% refund at best. In the worst-case scenario, if the writer as already assigned and more than a half deadline was passed, you are eligible to fight for a 50% refund
- Late Delivery Claims – those cases are decided on a case-by-case basis. It’s really important for the customer to react on time in order to prove the claim. For long-term orders, the amount of compensation you might expect is up to 7%. There are additional rules that apply, and those rules are listed on canadianwritings.com under the Money Back Guarantee section
- Bad Quality Claims – are the toughest cases to win because those are highly subjective. These cases are decided on a case-by-case basis as well. CanadianWritings will assign the Quality Assurance Team to conduct the investigation. In the best case, you might receive up to a 70% refund.
Refund Processing – is a simple step by step procedure. In order to file a claim, the customer has to contact the CanadianWritings support team within 2 months after the order was completed. After that, customers will be contacted within 5 days either by phone or mail.
If the customer has won the case, the refund will be processed within 5 days after the confirmation date.
Is Site Legit?
The site canadianwritings.com is definitely a legit site with a lot of good reviews and many orders completed. Payment options are safe to use, and privacy is guaranteed. Customers have plenty of options to communicate with the CanadianWritings team by choosing to chat, email, or call their support team.
Every section of the site canadianwritings.com is explained in detail. It’s easy for a customer to find work samples and prices. This makes it really easy to conduct a cost-benefit analysis. Starting prices are affordable, which makes it easy for end-users to test the writing quality of CanadianWritings by ordering the first paper.
Discounts are transparent and properly advertised on the homepage. Life-time discounts are extremely valuable and really fair because they are based on the life-time order volume and not on the total amount you’ve spent. This is the biggest market differentiator for CanadianWritings.
- Life-time discounts that we already explained in previous sections. They represent the biggest competitive advantage for CanadianWritings
- Transparency – discounts are being advertised right on the homepage. It’s extremely easy to find samples and to compare prices
- Free samples – highly valuable for customers to test the CanadianWritings quality prior to ordering their first paper
- Website content – good design quality and simplicity makes this site great and easy to navigate
- Communication – easy to get in touch either by chat, call, or email
- Cancellation policy – it would be better if those policies were simplified, but it’s a common practice in this industry
- Social Networks – the site would benefit from expanding its online presence to social networks such s Facebook, Twitter, or YouTube. It would help a lot with credibility
To Sum Up
After completing this CanadianWritings Review, we can highly recommend this website to all students looking for reliable, high-quality writing services. The site is user-friendly, and you will easily find exactly what you’re looking for without having to contact the Sales or Customer Support team.